Providing the Best RV Camping in Cape Neddick Since 2001
RV's of all sizes from Large Motor Homes to Pop-ups
Water and Electric (30 and 50 Amp)
Seasonal sites (water, electric and sewer)
Wooded or open sites with grassed areas
Picnic table and fire pit on site
Available nightly or monthly
See rates and reservations for pricing
Contact us now to reserve: (207) 363-3626
• Our Route one location is just two miles south of Ogunquit Center and three miles north of York Beach.
• Campsites are located among wooded and open areas and restroom and shower facilities are conveniently located throughout the park. We welcome and accommodate tents and RV’s.
• Water and Electric hook-ups (30/50 amp) and a dump station is located in the park.
• Seasonal RV sites (water, sewer, electric)
• Yurts available for rent
• Large heated in ground pool and a small playground for younger children.
• Our campground office and store is open daily and offers grocery and camping necessities, perishables, ice, wood, supplies, hot coffee and souvenirs.